Monday, April 18, 2016

Do you like the above cartoon? What are your 5 most favourite cartoons here?

Here are your tasks:
  1. Vocabulary: Fad Dieting
    1. Copy out key phrases and words, and use them in sentences.
    2. Record those sentences on Audioboom.com.
  2. Role play: Eating Unhealthy Foods
    1. Practise alone and then with a partner.
    2. Record your work
Do you like the above cartoon? What are your 5 most favourite cartoons here?

Here are your tasks:
  1. Vocabulary: Fad Dieting
    1. Copy out key phrases and words, and use them in sentences.
    2. Record those sentences on Audioboom.com.
  2. Role play: Eating Unhealthy Foods
    1. Practise alone and then with a partner.
    2. Record your work
I saw my sister last friday,she doesn't look so hot and i asked her did you sleep good in the last night? 
She said( I’m perfectly fine).
She was  grouchy,i thought from the dieting or popping pills but that from the problems which she got that with husband. 
I am  to shed a few pounds by limon and warm water after that i lose weight.in the few weeks.
This is  fad diets that did work for my body .







1 comment:

  1. Very creative! Great job, Eman!
    Some comments:
    I saw my sister last CAP>>friday,<COMMA SPLICEshe doesn't<TENSE look so hot and i<CAP asked her did you sleep good in the last night? <<ASKED HER WHETHER SHE SLEPT WELL LAST NIGHT.
    She said( I’m perfectly fine). <<SHE SAID, "I'M PERFECTLY FINE."
    She was <1 SPACEgrouchy,<COMMA SPLICEi thought from the dieting or popping pills but that from the problems which she got that with husband.<<BUT HER PROBLEMS WERE WITH HER HUSBAND.
    I am to shed a few pounds by limon<SPELLING and warm water<RUN-ON SENTENCE after that i lose weight.<1 SPACEin the few weeks.<FRAG
    This is fad diets<NUM that did work for my body .

    ReplyDelete