Friday, May 20, 2016


About Me Section--Write about:
Who are you?
I am Eman Besbas.
What are your English learning goals in Level 4-5?
My English learning goals in Level 4-5 are Learn the Grammar of English and training, speaking in class every day, Conversation and Writing every day in class on a particular topic, Hearing continued in several ways and read articles.
What are your goals for this week?
My goals for this week are evolution in the skill of speaking and writing.
What have you learnt so far?
I have learned so far how can doing Presentation for several times.
I improved in the skill of listening to the best.
What I have enjoyed doing the most?
I` enjoyed the most in the class of the Presentation and Editing Checklist. 
What I have enjoyed doing the least?
I` enjoyed the most in the class of the Grammar and the Conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment